It is the first day of a new month and that means it is time for another Joy Clair Stamps Challenge! This month the challenge is to create with Shapes and as always there is a picture inspiration as well!
Here are the rules for the Joy Clair Stamps Challenge
- This month you need to create a project using a Joy Clair Stamp and the image as inspiration. You can use any of our stamp sets and at the end of the month randomly we will choose one winner from the participants.
- Any type of project is accepted, the unique condition is to use at least one Joy Clair Stamp and identify it.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post. (Or entry will not count)
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz on the Joy Clair Blog. So Simple!! And the winner will receive a $25 Gift Card to the Joy Clair Shop!
If you want to see exactly how I created my card for this month’s challenge, you can watch the video tutorial below!
Here’s a few photos of my finished card as well for a closer look at all of the details!
Be sure to head over to the Joy Clair Blog to see the rest of the DT’s inspiration and then create a card of your own and enter it into the challenge! Again, the prize is a $25 Gift Card to the Joy Clair Shop and you don’t want to miss out on that! If you are interested in the stamp sets I used on this card you will find them all linked below! (Affiliate links used at no additional cost to you) Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!!